Please read this agreement before accessing or using the website. By accessing or using any part of the website, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree with all of the Terms and Conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer for this website, then acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. This website is available only to persons who are at least 18 years old.
Nothing on this site or portal is intended or should be construed as legal advice. The attorney-client relationship is not established until a service agreement is concluded between a lawyer and the client. The content of this site or portal is for informational purposes only and no representation or warranty is made, whether express or implied.
1. Your Account on our site. If you create an account on this site, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with your account. You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and this portal may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause us liability. You must immediately notify us of any unauthorized uses of your account or other breaches of security. This website will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
2. Responsibility of contributors. If you operate an account, blog, comment on a blog, post material to the website, post links to the website, or make or allow third parties to make material available on the website (any such material, "content"), you are fully responsible for the content of, as well as any damages resulting from, that content. This is the case regardless of whether the content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or software. By making content available, you represent and warrant that:
- downloading, copying and using the content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to copyrights, patents, trademarks or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has intellectual property rights that you believe, (i) you received permission from your employer to publish or make available the content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) insured your employer's waiver of all rights or content;
- have fully complied with any third party licenses related to the content, and have done everything necessary to successfully surpass end users any required terms;
- the content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- Content is not spam, is not machine or randomly generated by, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content, intended to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine ranking of third party sites, or additional unlawful acts (such as phishing) or misleading recipients as to the origin of the material (such as impersonation);
- the material is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incitement to violence against persons or entities and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of others;
- your blog is not receiving advertisements via unwanted electronic messages, such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and websites, and similar unsolicited methods of promotion;
- your blog is not named in a way that misleads your readers into thinking you can't find another person or company. For example, your blog url or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or a company other than yours; and
- has, in the case of content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested by us or otherwise.
By submitting content to this portal for inclusion on your website, you grant us a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt, and publish the content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing, and promoting your blog. If you remove content, this portal will make every effort to remove it from the website, but you acknowledge that "caching" or references to content are not immediately available. Without limiting any such representations or warranties, this site has the right (but not the obligation), to: (i) refuse or remove any content that in our reasonable judgment violates the policy or is deemed in any way harmful or distasteful; or, (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any person or entity for any reason, in our sole discretion. This website shall have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
3. Support. Your priority service includes access to email support. "Email Support" means the ability to make email support related requests at any time (with reasonable efforts by our portal to respond within three (3) business days) regarding the use of VIP services.
4. Customer collaboration. Once you submit your order to purchase any of the products we offer (Demographic Registry certificates, etc.), if we do not receive your response within thirty (30) days of a request from us, we will be forced to close your order, without you being entitled to any refund.
5. Liability of website visitors. This portal has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, if any, on our Website, and cannot be responsible for that material, its use or effects. By operating the Website, this Portal does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may include content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable, as well as content that contains technical inaccuracies, typographical errors, and other mistakes. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is not subject to additional terms and conditions set forth or otherwise. This website disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
6. Content published on other websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including software, available on the websites and pages to which this portal links. This Website has no control over such other websites and pages and is not responsible for their content or use. A link to a different website does not represent or imply that we endorse that website or a web page. You are responsible for taking precautions to protect yourself and your computer system against viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other harmful or destructive content. Our website disclaims any responsibility for any damage resulting from the use of different websites and pages.
7. Copyright and DMCA Policy Violation. As we ask others to respect your intellectual property rights, we respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that material on our site violates your copyright, you are invited to notify us in accordance with the policy of the federal Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). Our site will terminate a visitor's access to and use of the site if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyright or intellectual property rights of us or others. In the event of such termination, we will not be obliged to provide a refund of any amount previously received by us, if any.
8. Intellectual property. This agreement does not transfer any third party intellectual property from our site, and all right, title and interest in and to such property shall remain (for the parties) exclusively with this site. Our site and all marks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with this site are trademarks or registered trademarks. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the website may be trademarks of third parties. The use of the website does not give any right or license to reproduce or otherwise use our portal.
9. Announcements. We reserve the right to display ads on our blog unless you have purchased a non-advertising account, if applicable.
10. Changes. This site reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this agreement. It is your responsibility to check this agreement periodically for any changes. Your continued use or subsequent access to the website from the posting of any changes to this agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Our website may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, launching new tools and resources). These new systems and/or services are subject to the terms and conditions of this agreement.
11. Termination. This Site may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, disclaimers, warranty, indemnification and limitations of liability. Similarly, we may terminate the contractual relationship of your matter at any time, including if you alter or omit information about your case or if you fail to cooperate with reasonable requests for our attention, or if you ask us to commit any illegal or unethical action, or if you behave in a disrespectful manner.
12. Limit of warranties. The website is provided "as is". This site and its suppliers and licensors disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither this site nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the site will be error free or that access will be continuous and uninterrupted.
13. Limitation of Liability. In no event shall this site, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts paid by you to this site under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. This Site shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
15. Compensation. You agree that you will indemnify this Web site, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of the Web site, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
16. Cancellations or refunds. All sales are final. However, if the document ordered is not found at the appropriate government agency, you will be refunded the amount paid, less a fee of $75 for the steps taken so far, or $50 if it is a CRIM (property tax agency) certification. It should be noted that if we have already performed additional work, we will be obligated to charge for the work so far before refunding any applicable amount.
17. Maintenance. As part of the technical maintenance to our site, it is possible that sometimes we may have to share the access rights of our board to third parties or entities, so that we can continue to ensure the proper functioning of the portal. Should this occur, we will ensure that we comply with the best practices of computer security for this type of situation.
18. Reviews. Customers agree to receive invitations to review their orders or work performed.
Miscellaneous. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between our site and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of us, or by the posting by our site of a revised version. Except to the extent otherwise provided by law, if any, this agreement, any access to or use of the website shall be governed by the laws of Puerto Rico, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating thereto shall be the state court located in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims relating to intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any court of competent jurisdiction without the posting of a bond), any disputes under this agreement shall first be resolved in accordance with the rules of arbitration. The arbitration shall take place in San Juan, Puerto Rico, in the Spanish language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys' fees. If any part of this agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, such part shall be construed to reflect the original intent of the parties, and the remaining parts shall remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this agreement or any breach thereof, in any instance, shall not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions. This site may assign its rights under this agreement without condition. This agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.