We can obtain certifications from the Municipal Revenue Collection Center (CRIM). This is only for properties located in Puerto Rico. The certifications are generally required as part of some governmental procedures in Puerto Rico. Below is a list of the certifications we work with:
- Certification of Debt for All Concepts: highly sought after!
- Payment Plan Certification
- Certification of Filing of Form Movable
- Certification of Review and Adjustment
- Certification of Value: in high demand!
- Negative Certification: highly sought after!
- Copy of Form
- Copy of Receipt
- Copy of Appraisals
- Statement of Account: highly sought after!
What information do I need for the Certifications?
In order to process the CRIM certifications, we will need the following information: full name of the owner, physical address of the property, Property Registry number and Social Security number.
How long does the whole process take?
What is the cost and shipping method?
The cost indicated here is for each certification. The delivery is to the email address you indicate when placing your order, and will be in PDF format.
What if I still have doubts or questions?
If you still have any questions after reading this, you can contact us via our contact form.